Succinic anhydride is a chemical substance, colorless needle-like or granular crystals, soluble in ethanol, chloroform and carbon tetrachloride, slightly soluble in water and ether. It can be hydrolyzed to succinic acid in the case of hot water, and is widely used as a food additive as a flavoring agent for soy sauce, sake, and beverages. This product can be used as a modifier of alkyd resin and a modifier of unsaturated polyester resin to improve its adhesion and water resistance. Also used as a raw material for medicine; a crosslinking agent for ion exchange resins.
Colorless needle or granular crystal, at room temperature for the white orthogonal cone and double cone crystal
Lined with plastic woven bag, 25kg / bag
Cool,dry and hermetic place
1. The pharmaceutical industry is used to manufacture analgesics, diuretics, analgesics, antipyretics and anti-inflammatory, contraceptive, anti-cancer and other drugs;
2. The organic industry is used as an intermediate for the synthesis of organic compounds;
3. The synthetic resin industry is used to manufacture alkyd resins and ion exchange resins;
4. The dye industry can be used as a raw material for synthetic dyes by hydrolysis;
5. The plastics industry is used to manufacture glass fiber reinforced plastics;
6. The pesticide industry is used to create plant growth regulators;
7. Analytical chemistry used as a titration standard for alkali methods.